Toshiba Tosvert Manual
Welcome to Toshiba International Corporation's Download Site! Register to view our materials and keep informed with our latest updates. You may enter your filters below to locate manuals, brochures, software, drawings, and other important documents.
TOSVERT VF-S15 Parameter List. E6581949 1 VF-S15 Parameter List Setting Date. Refer to the instruction manual for details about input terminal function. Instruction Manual Industrial Inverter TOSVERT VF-S11 II 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 E6581158 Read first Safety I. TOSHIBA INDUSTRIAL AND POWER. View and Download Toshiba TOSVERT VF-S9 instruction manual online. Compact inverter. TOSVERT VF-S9 Inverter pdf manual download.
• HIGH PERFORMANCE TRANSISTOR INVERTER TRUE TORQUE CONTROL DRIVE SERIES PROFIBUS-DP COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE December, 1998 ICC #10160-001. • Introduction Thank you for purchasing the “Profibus-DP Communications Interface” for the Toshiba TOSVERT-130 G3 High-Performance Transistor Inverter. Before using the Profibus-DP interface, please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions and precautions contained in this manual. In addition, please make sure that this. • Usage Precautions Operating Environment Operating Environment Operating Environment Operating Environment Please use the interface only when the ambient temperature of the inverter unit into which the interface is installed is within the following specified temperature limits: Operation: -10 +40 C (+14 Storage: +65 C (-13 Avoid installation locations that may be subjected to large shocks or vibrations.
• TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. Interface Board Diagram.5 2. Interface Board Installation / Removal.6 Before Installation.6 Installation Procedure.7 Removal.11 2.3.1 Before Removal.11 2.3.2 Removal Procedure.11 3. Grounding.14 4. Equipment Specifications.14 5.
Maintenance And Inspection.15 6. Storage And Warranty.16 Storage.16 Warranty.16 7. • 11. B200 2015 Driver Manual. 2.7 GROUP:PROTECTION FUNCTION PARAMETERS.43 11.2.8 GROUP:PATTERN RUN CONTROL PARAMETERS.45 11.2.9 GROUP:FEEDBACK CONTROL PARAMETERS.48 11.2.10 GROUP:COMMUNICATION SETTING PARAMETERS.49 11.2.11 GROUP:AM/FM TERMINAL ADJUSTMENT PARAMS.50 11.2.12 GROUP:UTILITY PARAMETERS.51 11.2.13 GROUP:MOTOR RATING PARAMETERS.53 11.3 Inverter Fault Codes.55 GSD File. Interface Board Diagram Interface Board Diagram Interface Board Diagram Interface Board Diagram Standoff mounting holes Plated SHIELD connection point for grounding (refer to Section 3). Network connector (CN1) Standoff mounting holes.
• Additionally, this version number can be read from inverter memory by displaying the parameter CPU VERSION in GROUP:UTILITY PARAMETERS. If you are unsure of the software version of your inverter, please contact Toshiba International Corporation for more information. The Profibus option ROM version number is printed on the label attached to the ROM. • Installation Procedure Installation Procedure Installation of the TOSHIBA Profibus option ROM and interface board into a TOSVERT-130 G3 inverter should only be performed by a qualified technician familiar with the maintenance and operation of the G3. To install the option ROM and interface board, complete the following steps: 1.
• operation panel support bracket operation panel support bracket screws Figure 1: G3 with front cover removed CAUTION! Static-sensitive devices. Standard electrostatic-sensitive component handling precautions should be observed. Locate the option ROM connector, labeled CN41, on the lower-left side of the control PCB. Line up the connector on the back of the option ROM PCB with CN41. • standoff mounting holes Figure 2: G3 with front cover and operation panel support bracket 8. Install the Profibus network cable through the access holes at the bottom of the inverter and route the cable in order to make connections to the interface board connector (CN1).
• If the inverter unit does not appear to power up, or does not function properly, immediately turn power OFF. Repeat steps 2 all power from the inverter. Then, verify all connections.
Contact Toshiba International Corporation for assistance if the problem persists. • 2.3 Removal Removal Removal Removal Removal of the Profibus interface board from a TOSVERT-130 G3 inverter should only be performed by a qualified technician familiar with the maintenance and operation of the G3. In order to protect the interface board connector’s reliability, do not repeatedly connect and disconnect the interface. • ROMs for correct operation, and removal of the option ROM may cause incorrect operation or inverter damage. If you are in doubt about the requirement of an option ROM in your inverter unit, contact Toshiba International Corporation for assistance.
• If the inverter unit does not appear to power up, or does not function properly, immediately turn power OFF. Repeat steps 1 all power from the inverter.
Then, verify all connections. Contact Toshiba International Corporation for assistance if the problem persists. Grounding Grounding Grounding Grounding Grounding is of particular importance for reliable, stable operation. Communication system characteristics may vary from system to system, depending on the system environment and grounding method used. The Profibus interface card is provided with a plated SHIELD connection point by CN1, on the lower right-hand side of the board. Maintenance And Inspection Maintenance And Inspection Maintenance And Inspection Maintenance And Inspection Preventive maintenance and inspection is required to maintain the Profibus communication interface in its optimal condition, and to ensure a long operational lifetime.
- by admin